Some companies have a history that stays firmly in the past. We're fortunate to have a legacy that permeates our present like a classic song, not with nostalgia, but as the reminder of a timeless foundation and simple beginnings.
To create an authentic and amplified service experience for guests by greeting and seating them efficiently, processing the flow promptly and courteously with friendly staff right at the entry point of the Hard Rock Cafe Orlando, FL!
* Hire, train and retain staffing levels for host department
* Ensure Hosts are presentable, hospitable, positioned in all key areas and are high energy .
* Handle all incoming traffic to the café, reservations, Open Table, café groups and drive sales from curb to the café and LIVE.
* Create an environment for the guests designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences.
* Ensure that the Café is always full and avoids going on wait by expanding seating areas (i.e. patios, Moto Bar Lobby, Mezz terrace etc).
* Follow up with guests with additional services that enhance the guests’ experience.
* Handle guest requests personally and/or refer as appropriate.
* Demonstrate the company values when providing service and teamwork.
* Create luxury for all the senses by greeting and seating guests.
* Welcome guests and make them feel at home.
* Seat guests; provide them with the menu and information about the restaurant.
* Monitor service load throughout outlet and seat incoming parties accordingly.
* Help servers provide service during busy times.
* Follow up with VIP guests throughout their meal to ensure that they are receiving the experience they requested.
* Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
* 3+ years in an Operations Managerial role with high volume exposure in a casual- themed, full- service restaurant.
* Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to their team.
* Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* High level of business acumen and common sense.
* Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions.
* Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
* Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
* Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
* Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
Apply to Hard Rock International (Restaurant Front of House Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.