Fugue is an infrastructure-level operating system for cloud computing. It builds, enforces, and terminates cloud infrastructure continuously and automatically. Declare your cloud and let Fugue automate the rest. Available for Amazon Web Services.
We’re looking for a senior software engineer to join our automation team. You will build and deploy the internal tools responsible for validating, analyzing, and gathering metrics on our core product and surrounding web services.
You will also be mixing reliable industry standards, techniques, and algorithms with a generous dose of your own creativity to pioneer the new solutions in automation and instrumentation that are required to validate sophisticated, distributed (and often eventually consistent) processes and services. We are looking for highly motivated team members who face challenges head-on and are able to work in an innovative, complex, and dynamic environment.
* Experience in production software engineering
* Experience with common design patterns and relevant libraries in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, C, C++, Scala, Go, Ruby
* The ability to read the docs, plan the design, and write the code
* Experience working with AWS and using the AWS API
* High level of motivation, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
* Experience developing on platforms with the potential for eventual consistency
* Familiarity with Selenium
* Hands-on experience with QuickCheck, Peach Fuzzer, or other intelligent fuzzing libraries and frameworks
* Experience validating domain-specific languages
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.