We are a Series-C funded Hybrid cloud deployment and management platform built on cutting edge OpenStack and Container environments. We have quickly become the leader in the space with 3 amazing products that help startups and enterprise companies scale with both deployment and management services unparalleled by our competitors. Our clients are given the flexibility of data security while yielding all the advantages of AWS.
As a Devops Engineer you will build out our Site Operations team, and lead efforts to improve our infrastructure and operations to maximize reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
* Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, and improve overall performance.
* Work with engineering team to ensure our systems scale
* Increase instrumentation and automation of tests to validate our environments.
* Coordinate and be able to troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network.
* 2-5 years overall systems engineering experience.
* 4+ years of experience with Linux system administration (CentOS).
* 4+ years of hands on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
* 2-3 years of leading the expansion and improvement of Site Operations capabilities.
* Extensive experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design and high availability.
* Command of your favorite scripting language: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C++, etc. to ensure operations automation and data gathering are accomplished seamlessly.
* Familiarity with systems management tools (Puppet, Chef, Capistrano, etc).
* Extensive experience with any enterprise monitoring systems like Nagios.
* Extensive experience with system security.
**Nice to have:**
* Experience in financial industry
* Experience with documented SLA's
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.