FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies.
Professionally assist our Member Florists with statement questions and order disputes.
* Respond to questions regarding the member's statement and florist order disputes via email and by phone as appropriate.
* Professionally respond to incoming customer calls and emails.
* Process requests using internal computer applications. Verify and validate all information provided by the member prior to submission.
* Accurately document all calls in the HEAT application.
* Consistently achieve key indicators and performance standards as defined by management.
* Provide customers with quality service by following the defined company policies, processes and procedures.
* Read and retain information from departmental memorandums, websites and training materials to effectively service customers.
* Participate in ongoing on-the-job training. This may include one-on-one sessions with members of management and peer coaching.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or general equivalency diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Inbound call center experience desirable
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet navigation.
* Clear problem solving skills and ability to make quick decisions
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent grammar skills
* Clear speaking voice
* Good listening skills
* Good typing/keyboarding skills
* Ability to handle pressure professionally and to exhibit a calm disposition
* Ability to show empathy and be persuasive
* Ability to control the call
* Good follow up skills
* Ability to use computer and key board for extended periods of time
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and to talk for extended periods of time on the phone
* Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
Apply to FTD Companies (Customer Service Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.