As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Team at Fanatics, a leading online retailer of officially licensed sports merchandise. This FP&A team has a high level of exposure to both internal and external executive leadership and to all functional groups within Fanatics. Primary responsibilities will include the implementation and maintenance of finance tools, involvement in the budgeting/forecasting processes and being a primary financial liaison to identified business segments.
* Partner with Accounting management to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the accounting and finance functions, including the development and management of internal financial reports.
* Heavily involved in the rollout, ownership and maintenance of dedicated finance tools supporting consolidation, reporting and budgeting/forecasting.
* Liaise with the Operating Segments/Departments as the primary finance point of contact. Assist management with managing key financial and operational drivers of performance. Review actuals with management and provide analysis of variances.
* Support major Company opportunities such as capital investments, corporate partnerships and strategic alliances by leading the financial analysis.
* Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and maintain scorecards to monitor the business specifically with regard to efficiency, profitability and resource management.
* Work with senior management to manage the forecasting process for the various business segments.
* Complete ad hoc projects.
* Strong technical skills - proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and experience as an ERP system power user. Demonstrated experience using Excel to build and maintain complex financial models and data analysis.
* Highly analytical with the ability to work independently & manage several simultaneous projects while delivering high quality work.
* Willingness to invest time and effort to understand business, customers and competitive dynamics to influence strategic business decisions.
* Insightful, consistent and considerate communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Continuous Improvement minded - understands business processes in order to identify reengineering opportunities.
* Dynamic in the ability to work in an environment that is constantly changing and growing.
* Ecommerce or consumer/retail experience is preferred.
* 5+ years of progressive experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA preferred.
Apply to Fanatics (Senior Financial Analyst for Financial Planning and Analysis)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.