Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook’s success. We are looking for a Manager of Business Analysis & Research to redefine the way we recruit for leadership as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. The Manager will be responsible for leveraging global talent market and industry research, providing impactful talent and market insights, and helping execute the search strategies for a variety of senior technical leadership roles and initiatives.
* Work closely with Executive Recruiters and Hiring Partners to provide leadership search engagement support in the form of market mapping, industry research and insights.
* Expert on business, product and industry research to enable data-driven talent strategies and recommendations that influence senior-level thinking and make real impact. Drive all research and analysis for a range of leadership talent engagements.
* Provide answers to strategic questions of technical leadership and detail their strategic implications.
* Crack tough business problems and present insights in a compelling way that influences action.
* Research, identify and cultivate internal and external talent networks that support Facebook’s global leadership talent strategy.
* Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on our knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Market Intelligence initiatives.
* Leverage search and problem-solving expertise on a variety of Facebook Global Recruiting initiatives.
* Become a contributing member of the Recruitment Leadership team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of Facebook, and lead the team to do the same. Our core values consist of the following: Be Bold, Move Fast, Focus on Impact, Be Open and Transparent, and Build Social Value.
* 6+ years research or analysis professional consulting, executive search or corporate development environment.
* 3+ years of leadership experience guiding recruiting teams.
* Interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of research methods (tools, frameworks, etc.) within the international media and/or technology sectors.
* Prior use of talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with team, leaders and cross-functional partners.
Apply to Facebook (Global Talent Intelligence Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.