* Stay on top of the competitive landscape, industry trends, supplier capabilities, and internal capabilities to develop identity theft protection product strategy and drive innovative features that increase consumer product adoption and customer loyalty.
* Manage the full lifecycle of products and features on the Experian.com website from market requirements to product release, including but not limited to: concept, consumer research, scope, specification, design, prioritization, implementation, business acceptance testing, deployment, go-to-market, maintenance, and analytics.
* Champion product initiatives and business cases to executive management team for prioritization and development; act as a key product expert, evangelist, and advocate for initiatives, programs, and projects.
* Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize, and codify market requirements and define product roadmaps.
* Define, document, and articulate detailed product and business requirements for new products and major enhancements, including but not limited to: functional, non-functional, and reporting requirements and use cases in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
* Work with User Experience and Product Design team to manage the creation of detailed UX and Design requirements, including but not limited to: information architecture, wireframes, annotations, prototypes, visual design, comps, mockups, and style guides.
* Champion qualitative and quantitative consumer research, using user insights as inputs and feedback loops to the product concept and UX process as appropriate.
* Lead 3rd party integrations to support strategic partnerships and act as main product point of contact for implementation.
* Make trade-off decisions between functionality, resources, and schedules, and communicate to stakeholders and Technology effectively in managing change.
* Ensure that products and product capabilities deliver an optimal user experience, conform to the product requirements, and meet product quality standards.
* Work closely with Technology teams to determine plans for product implementation and deployments with business partners.
* Balance product requirements and market impact against time-to-market and project risks.
* Work closely with Project Managers and Scrum Masters to manage all stages of the product development lifecycle process to ensure that the specified product, enhancement, or functionality is released on time with quality.
* Set operational standards, processes, and procedures for the ongoing operation of products in conjunction with the relevant operation teams.