Evariant is on a mission to move healthcare providers to the cloud with the data and analytics required to confidently identify and execute on the most important strategic growth, patient engagement and physician alignment initiatives.
The Consultant must be capable of supporting Marketing strategic engagements. They will be the main point of contact for customers to ensure that all aspects of a strategic consulting engagement is delivered completely and thoroughly. The Consultant will deliver Premium Consulting packages sold by Evariant Account Managers and Practice Leaders. Success will be based on successful delivery of these packages, along with customer satisfaction. This role is highly client facing and will be required to create and complete specific deliverables and workshops targeting improving the customer’s ability to leverage Evariant’s solutions within their system.
* 60% remain personally utilized on billable consulting engagements, sold to prospects and to existing customers to help drive business objectives
* 20% Personally document Statements of Work, influence their signature, plan engagements, deliver workshops, and close out Marketing strategy engagements to drive customer product usability and adoption
* 20% Create clear, clean, MS Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, Word documentation aligned with SOW and/or at the direction of a client or Practice Leader
* Guide the usability of the solution to ensure it meets customer-specific needs. Leverage global delivery resources for analysis, training, or data integration support
* Identify and reconcile points of marketing ROI and demonstrate/present gates at which ROI has been achieved
* Establish and document Evariant processes that support Premium Consulting including GTM strategy, pricing, packaging, and documentation
* Create project plans, monitor time tracking, and ensure all reporting is completed accurately
* Partner with Account Management and Sales to deliver crisp presentations and to influence the sale of Premium Consulting Services
* Collaborate weekly with Marketing Practice Leaders, EVP/VP of Global Delivery, and Evariant Engagement Managers to ensure projects are started and progress to completion, time is tracked, and issues are resolved seamlessly
* 5-10 years minimum in analyst related-function. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Powerpoint required.
* Prior experience in Solution Delivery, Relationship Management, or Consulting Preferred.
* Bachelors, Communications or Marketing
* Project Management methodology
* Customer management experience
* Planning, Risk management, Fluent Communication
* 50% Travel
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.