Growth of our customers' business is at the heart of what we do. The strength of Epicor business solutions lies in a simplified approach to technology, inspired by our customers and how they work. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique processes and operational requirements is built into every solution.
Epicor is seeking an experienced, creative personnel manager to lead a team of eight to ten inside customer sales reps, responsible for the sale of software and professional services to our retail customer base. The Inside Sales Manager will manage a team of reps based in our Austin Corporate headquarters as well as remote, so organizational skills are key. Travel is infrequent, but some is necessary for occasional site visits, trade shows and team strengthening events.
* Leading and motivating a sales team to meet established sales quotas
* Utilizing communications and organizational skills to collaborate with other groups to maintain sales efforts and customer satisfaction
* Analyzing existing install base and developing targeted programs to maximize sales
* Sustaining awareness among sales reps of all retail products
* Educating and training team members
* Management of sales tracking and reporting
* Experience selling software and professional services
* 3-5 years’ experience successfully managing an inside sales team
* Familiarity with Epicor’s products is preferable
* Dynamic ability to form key business relationships
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.