Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market.
We are looking for a proven sales leader to help take our sales organization to the next level. With a recent $41M series D fundraise we are focused on building out our sales & marketing efforts. As part of our growth we are looking for someone to lead our Business Development program and have a direct impact on our sales rocket ship! Our team of business development associates are a scrappy, hardworking bunch, that are connecting Catalant with key decision makers across Enterprise, Commercial, and Mid-Market clients. This person will help build out and promote best practices and develop and support our strong talent as we take our Sales team to the next level!
* Manage Go To Market Business Development organization across Industry & Business verticals to ensure goals, objectives and quotas are met or exceeded quarterly
* Enable team to complete their diverse responsibilities of inbound prospecting, outbound tele-prospecting and upsell/cross sell sales, intelligent and targeted email campaigns
* Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach BDAs, focused on attracting and retaining top talent that has ability to quickly grow and scale within the organization
* Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
* Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com and Marketo systems in cooperation with marketing ops team
* Compile weekly/monthly team reports, modify as needed
* Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the assigned sales development resources as we grow Catalant’s market presence and success story
* Work closely with the sales team (General Manager’s, AE’s, CSA’s) to ensure a positive working relationship and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development
* Work with Marketing and Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
* Conduct weekly 1:1’s, inspection reviews
* 2-3 years of management experience in Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales management, preferably in rapidly growing start up, high technology based products and/or professional services
* 5+ years of overall Sales experience
* Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
* Proven track record at establishing and achieving or exceeding measurable goals in a highly-automated Sales Development environment
* Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound tele-prospecting methodologies in high technology based products and/or services
* Ability to train, coach and mentor sales development reps and interns
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing, product management and Customer Success teams
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.