With over 60 million members, Credit Karma is working to make financial progress possible for everyone. Since 2007, we have been knocking down barriers that block the path to financial health, helping our members make informed choices and feel confident about their opportunities.
This position is responsible for securing new partnerships with platforms that are relevant to Credit Karma’s services and product offerings in personal finance. The role entails identifying prospects, initiating outreach, developing relationships, crafting win/win value propositions, and closing contracts that drive business results. The right candidate has a deep understanding of the consumer credit and tax economy, thinks creatively, and uses his or her relationship management experience to develop partnerships with a broad range of companies, from large publishers to innovative startups. In addition, this role will be a central hub to Product, Engineering, and Program Management to see partnerships through to fruition.
* Evangelize Credit Karma to prospective partners, establishing and developing relationships with platforms that are relevant to Credit Karma’s audience
* Use business acumen, analytical skills, and negotiating experience to identify, rank prioritize, nurture, and close partnerships that move the needle
* Promptly, professionally and thoughtfully manage partner needs and requests in a fast-paced environment
* Play a key role in guiding strategy by providing perspectives regarding industry trends and partner needs/priorities to your cross-functional teammates
* BA/BS in quantitative discipline, with experience in a client or partner-facing role in a consulting / business development / sales capacity
* Proven track record of negotiating and closing contracts with enterprise level platforms
* Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented -- operates at a high tempo and has an unrelenting drive to see efforts through to positive impacts on our members and partners
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills - able to effectively communicate and build relationships across organization
* Ability to succinctly, confidently and articulately defend and challenge positions in verbal and written communications
* Both creative and tenacious - capable of quickly understanding partners' businesses and priorities and using that knowledge to advance the goals of our partners and our business
* Team-first, high energy, low ego, and passion for financial technology - musician is a plus!
Apply to Credit Karma (Senior Manager for Strategic Partnerships and Acquisition)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.