The company operates through two segments, Global Consumer Banking (GCB) and Institutional Clients Group (ICG). The GCB segment offers traditional banking services to retail customers through retail banking, commercial banking, Citi-branded cards, and Citi retail services. The ICG segment offers various banking, and financial products and services to corporate, institutional, public sector, and high-net-worth clients.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic and dedicated individuals to fill the role of Customer Service Representative. This role is a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Representatives will interact with clients to address and resolve inquiries by taking ownership of the client experience.
* Serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand providing quality customer service with each and every client interaction
* Effectively break down information and identify opportunities to gain client agreement and trust
* Take ownership of every client experience
* Utilize good judgment and understanding of company policy to effectively make decisions to resolve client issues
* Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performancegoals
* Commit to treating clients and teammates with the utmost integrity and respect
* Challenge yourself and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
* Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred (financial services, call center, retail, etc.)
* Excellent communication, decision making, persuasion and problem resolution skills
* Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
* Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
* High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience required
* A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
Previous experience in Customer Service, Collections, Credit Card, Call Center, Retail, Sales, Mortgage, and/or Banking preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.