Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market.
Our growing data science team is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a focus in Data Science. We're looking for a candidate that's curious, creative and can effectively use data to tell a story. We develop and work with recommendation engines (collaborative, content-based filtering, and hybrid systems) and as well as a variety of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms and the data pipelines that support them. We spend most of our time in Python, NumPy and sklearn. The ideal candidate isn't afraid to get their hands dirty aggregating data, feature engineering and prototyping. You will move quickly from problem identification all the way through productionizing algorithms via REST APIs.
* You'll identify problems, gather and analyze supporting data and implement solutions
* You'll write production code
* You'll use a wide range of tools ranging from basic decision rules to sophisticated machine learning algorithms that drive user experience
* You'll work with a small, close-knit team tackling some of the biggest challenges facing the business
* Masters or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience developing and productionizing machine learning models
* Experience in any of the following is a plus: recommendation engines, NLP, predictive modeling (GLM, logistic), clustering, statistical modeling, elasticsearch
* Bonus points if you can provide us with samples of your work
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.