Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market.
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be closing business at new customers while driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across key Commercial Accounts. This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
* You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Commercial team; both Corporate & Mid-Market accounts—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos
* You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company
* You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
* You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
* You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company
* You will share—and live—our company values
* Bachelor’s degree
* 4-8 years of sales experience, ideally selling a technology platform, consulting or information services
* Track record of exceeding goals
* Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to engage clients at all levels, especially the C-Suite and Senior Executive level
* Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
* Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
* High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor
* Prior experience with selling into small and medium size businesses is preferred, but not required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.