Bsquare helps smart device makers worldwide bring high-quality products to market faster and less expensively. With their extensive engineering and licensing expertise, innovative software solutions and automated test tools, they can help you cost-effectively create smart devices customized to your specific requirements.
The Senior Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the CEO while also having the opportunity to own and manage key projects for the organization.
The EA provides direct executive and administrative support for the CEO; serves as a liaison to the board of directors and leadership teams; oversees special projects. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills. The EA will have excellent project management skills, with the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion. The candidate must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
* Executive Support
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that are sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; coordinating various meetings and events
* Manages other key administrative duties (space planning, board material preparation, facilities management, event planning and supply ordering)
* Communicates on behalf of the CEO with Board members, employees, and others as requested
* Process CEO’s monthly expenses in a timely and accurate manner using Concur
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming communications, issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior staff.
* Demonstrate the ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information in a discrete and professional manner
* Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
* Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
* Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO.
* Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting various documents and correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
* Collaborate and communicate with other Executive Assistants
**Board Support and Liaison**
* Serves as the CEO’s administrative liaison to the Bsquare board of directors
* Coordinates all quarterly board meetings, including compilation and timely electronic distribution of board packets; taking minutes of board meetings, ensuring their accuracy and vetting for inclusion in subsequent meetings.
* Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
* Leadership Team Liaison
* Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
* Works closely with senior staff to ensure alignment of major projects with CEO vision
* Captures all action items, creating an efficient system of accountability and follow-through to ensure items reach completion
* Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior staff team meetings and off-sites, and All Hands meetings
* 10+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a fast-paced technology organization
* High level of commitment to excellence and ability to perform to the highest standards
* Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with multiple constituencies, including employees, board members and external partners
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
* Emotional maturity and high tolerance for ambiguity
* Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
* Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and applications, and troubleshoot when issues arise
* Bachelor's degree required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.