Bright House Networks is the sixth largest owner and operator of cable systems in the U.S. and the second largest in Florida, with technologically advanced systems located in five states including Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Michigan and California.
This position will be responsible for Reporting on and analyzing data to assist in the improvements of the Corporate Customer Care team for Bright House Networks. Focus will align with call center strategies that enhance the Customer experience; increase productivity, streamline operations and present data to all levels of end users. This position functions under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager of Customer Operations.
* Develop Reporting and query logic for new Reporting and enhancements to existing Reporting
* Monitor essential Customer Care data for trends or anomalies
* Identify Customer impacting concerns based on analysis
* Bring forward possible best practices based on data analysis
* Produce ad-hoc data trending and Reporting
* Analyze data and make recommendations for improving performance.
* Establish a good working relationship with the Customer Care team
* Publish Reports on Business Objects Enterprise
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Strong knowledge of Crystal Reports
* Effective cross-functional and cross-level communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong computer skills with emphasis in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and SQL/query development.
* Must be familiar with the Avaya switch and CMS Reporting.
* Must have very strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to perform mathematical or simulation models.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
* Excellent planning and organization skills with ability to implement/track and deliver on quantitative goals/metrics.
* Problem solving and decision-making capabilities; strong analysis skills.
* Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
* Associates degree related field; or equivalent work experience
* 4 years of experience with building queries/Reporting and relational database systems
* Experience with Crystal Reports and Business Objects Enterprise.
* Experience with utilizing advanced contact center technologies (i.e. IVR, CTI, CRM, Web Care, Email/Chat, and WFM).
Apply to Bright House Networks (Customer Care Report Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.