**Knowledge, Skills and Abilitites:**
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Ability to understand and communicate instructions in English
* 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/food production environment
* High mechanical aptitude is essential for this position
* Patience and the ability to communicate in a diverse work environment
* Ability to operate machines in a safe manner
* Ability to maintain attention to detail over several hours, while working in a fast paced environment
* Ability to analyze machine operations and propose solutions to problems
* Understanding of basic mathematical calculations, reading numbers and symbols, and record keeping
* Ability to work in a team environment, being flexible and adaptive to changing needs
* Ability to manage time effectively, plan and organize work space
* Ability to learn and apply company standards including, but not limited to, lock-out/tag-out, safety practices, SOPs, GMPs, employee handbook, etc.
**Working Conditions/Physical Factors:**
* Positions require standing, repetitive movement, bending and twisting, and using hands to handle objects; exposure to sustained noise levels; exposure to a variety of food allergens; working in very hot temperatures; exposure to hazards such as machinery, slippery floors, ladders and powered industrial vehicles. May be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Ability to stand for 95-100% of shift, sometimes up to 12 hours.
* Able to work in environment containing nuts, peanuts, dairy, grains and other allergens.
* Must have the ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and accurately.
* Must be available for all shifts, nights, weekends, some holidays, occasional overtime, if necessary.