* Properly troubleshoot and repair all equipment associated in the production, packaging areas including, but not limited to pumps/motors, packaging machines, conveyors, etc. in a timely manner with minimal supervision ;
* Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment;
* Perform general maintenance duties as it relates to plant equipment and building;
* Properly perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding, and plumbing duties as required;
* Rebuild/replace equipment as needed, including but not limited to pumps, gear boxes, bearings, bushings, chains, bundler headers, conveyors, etc.
* Complete assigned work orders by their required dates;
* Complete assigned housekeeping duties as required;
* Communicate to Maintenance or Plant Manager of any condition that prevents the manufacture of product to established standards;
* Work in a safe manner, in compliance with Company, State and Federal GMP’s, SOP’s and company Policy and Procedures.
* Ability to work overtime, including weekends, holidays, and emergencies, as needed;
* Work effectively as part of a team and display a positive attitude;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Work in a safe and responsible manner at all times, following all safety policies, procedures, and rules;
* Report unsafe observations or conditions to a supervisor or manager;
* Immediately report an injury or accident to a supervisor or manager;
* Meet all company requirements for training, including Log Out/Tag Out, confined space, electrical safety, hot work, ladder, fall protection, fire safety, etc.
* Support SQF by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner following prescribed procedures;
* Report food safety problems to a supervisor or manager;
* Maintain the preventative maintenance program.