We provide the global commerce tools people need to build businesses, accept payments, and enable commerce for their users. It’s the simplest way to get paid for your great ideas -- across any device, and through almost any payment method. Merchants in more than 40 countries worldwide can accept, split, and enable payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree.
We're looking for a technical problem solver who doesn’t require a script or an owner’s manual to help clients navigate our solutions. Beyond the technical skill set, we are looking for someone who can delight our customers with promptness, thoroughness, accuracy and even the occasional pun. The role encompasses all manners of problem solving.
* Field support calls and emails from developers and business users about account integration and functionality.
* Assist customers with our API. After comprehensive training, you’ll be intimately familiar with the API.
* Train merchants on our software's functionality.
* Work to continuously learn about the industry in hopes of becoming an expert.
* Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes in an effort to increase efficiency.
* Problem Solve like it’s your job, because….well, it is.
* Must be a self-starter, self-learner, and have resourcefulness that puts MacGyver and Olivia Pope to shame.
* Ability to work autonomously with a high level of responsibility.
* Should feel brave leaping into the unknown and always be able to ask why.
* Be comfortable with consistent change - agility is key!
* Be a great writer with a keen eye for the nuances of the English language.
* Love and understanding of technology, whether it be hardware, software, or other emerging technologies.
* Experience in a role that put you in direct contact with customers or clients.
* Possess infinite patience and a desire to turn angry customers into happy ones.
* Would rather swim in solutions than problems.
* The overnight role will work 11p-7a -- but don’t worry, we’ll take great care of you with nightly food, transportation benefits, and fun.
Apply to Braintree (Technical Support Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.