Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
Lead a function contributing to drive Biogen Performance by supporting the development of Customer Engagement Strategies and prioritized capabilities to support the execution of CE Strategies. Customer Engagement Strategy could be defined as the strategic choices of channels, contents and sequences to engage successfully with prioritized customers. The success of this role will require to partner closely with various functions in the Customer Excellence & Operations group ; Marketing Excellence, Multichannel Excellence, Account Management Excellence, Customer Market & Insights etc… with Global, Regional and Affiliate teams. Strong collaboration with Information Technology and training departments will also be required in the development of capabilities supporting customer engagement.
**Customer Engagement Strategy**
* Support the development and the coordination of Biogen Customer Engagement Strategy led by Customer Excellence & Operations group.
* Development of Customer Engagement frameworks in collaboration with FFEs, Marketing Excellence, Multichannel teams.
* Roll-out Customer Engagement frameworks and related trainings across the organization.
* Evolve current Strategic Planning processes to incorporate CE approaches.
* Identify current and future engagement models and disseminate Best practices sharing across the organization.
**Customer Engagement Strategy deployment**
* Establish annual plan to ensure that key markets are leveraging CE frameworks and improve their CE Strategies to inform strategic choices for their engagement models.
**Customer Engagement Capabilities**
* Identify critical and innovative CE capabilities required to allow Biogen to execute their CE Strategies.
* Develop a global CE capability roadmap aligned with IT partners.
* Co-Develop with CE&O colleagues and IT prioritized CE capabilities with an agile approach by piloting first and scaling successful capabilities.
* Capabilities examples but not limited to: CRM, Field Force Excellence, Marketing Automation etc.
* Min 8 years’ experience in Marketing/Sales/Effectiveness in Pharma/Biopharma industry and/or Strategy/Management Consulting
* Subject matter expert in marketing strategy and operations.
* Ability to “connect the dots” between different functions and processes and drive simplicity
* Strong customer focus to inform decisions and prioritize actions
* Excellent collaboration/interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with impact and credibility.
* Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
* Bachelor’s Degree
* MBA desirable
Apply to Biogen (Associate Director for Customer Engagement Excellence)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.