Technical Services Representative
Job Posting Details
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network.
Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
The Technical Services Representative (TSR) provides initial screening of all inbound customer interactions across phone, chat, and CST. The TSR will document all pertinent information in the call ticketing system and provide first call resolution for non-technical customer inquiries.
* Answer inbound customer inquiries via phone, chat or e-mail
* Collect and confirm database information for each customer
* Outbound calling to customers to collect database information
* Open and update tickets in the support ticketing system, documenting actions taken and outcome
* Escalate calls to Tier 2 or Tier 3 support as necessary
* Access a variety of databases to provide information requested by the customer. Ensure navigation to proper information source.
* Educate customers about website information available
* Develop Basic product knowledge
* Provide first call resolution at the highest possible percentage
* Perform other related duties when assigned
**What We Are Looking For**
* Excellent communicator, written and oral
* Time management and multi-tasking
* Strong computer skills
* Microsoft office proficiency
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Detail oriented
**What You’ll Need**
* Customer service or support experience, including troubleshooting calls
* Experience in a fast paced environment
* Call center experience a plus
* Bilingual speakers in Spanish, Portuguese or French is a plus
**Physical Demands and Travel**
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Employee is occasionally required to lift 10-20 lbs.
* Expected travel time for this position is up to 5%
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Axis offers competitive pay and a great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K and tuition reimbursement. Perks include five-star company events, a fun culture and a casual dress code.