Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
* Perform account analyses and reconciliations for revenue and deferred revenue related accounts on a world wide basis.
* Prepare journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue and accounts receivable related accounts on a world wide basis.
* Perform deal and contract reviews to ensure adherence with revenue recognition principles
* Work closely with international locations as needed to obtain information necessary to analyze and reconcile accounts.
* Responsible for the preparation of quarterly audit schedules and prepare periodic reports to support internal and external reporting requirements.
* Implement and document processes and procedures as required including Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
* Support and participate on revenue accounting as well as order to cash cycle related projects.
* Requires a B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance
* CPA preferred but not required
* 5+ years of revenue or general accounting experience
* Excellent quantitative, analytical and data mining skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Experience with monthly and quarterly close activities, account reconciliations, problem resolution, audit schedule preparation and working with external and internal auditors
* Software company experience preferred
* SAP experience preferred
* BusinessObjects experience a plus
* Proficient in Excel a plus
**Personal Attributes and Capabilities Required:**
* "Self-starter" with outstanding analytical, communication, and technical skills and a can-do attitude
* Focus on controls and efficiency
* Strong understanding of larger-company finance and accounting practices
* Confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic, multi-business unit environment across all levels of management and across business units and functions.
* Mindset of seeking out constant process improvement and have initiative to implement new efficiencies
* 4-5 yrs work experience preferred
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.