Auth0 is a cloud service that provides a set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables single sign-on and user management for any application, API or IoT device. It's modern identity infrastructure, built for developers. Auth0 provides open source SDKs for all popular platforms, all popular operating systems, all popular devices and all popular programming languages. It allows connections to any identity provider from social to enterprise to custom username/password databases.
* Recruiting & Selection: provides support to the Recruiting team including posting vacancies, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, organizing background screens, creating offer documents and extending offer packages.
* Onboarding: Leads onboarding activities including ensuring new hires complete all paperwork in a timely manner. Schedules new employee travel requirements.
* Compliance: transitions employee data accurately and efficiently across multiple HR software (ATS/HRIS) programs.
* Maintains detailed documentation and filing standards for all employee files. Ensures completion of all pre- and post-hire requirements for new hires.
* Payroll: processes payroll and ensures accuracy through audits.
* Support: Provides support to the People team progress all aspects of HR, recruiting and retention including payroll, benefits, leaves of absence, employee changes and other special projects.
* Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field preferred
* 1 - 2 years’ experience in an office environment - HR experience a plus.
* Experience with Mac OS, ADP, Bamboohr, or other HRIS preferred.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits and employee issues.
* Organized, detail oriented with strong attention to detail.
* Self-motivated self-starter who enjoys the balance of working independently and as part of a team, and is comfortable in taking the initiative.A positive customer service attitude and strong verbal and written communication skills.