AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Founded in 2008, we have established ourselves as a go-to knowledge partner for decision-makers across private equity, asset management, consultancy and corporate strategy, helping them access the highly specific industry expertise they need to make better decisions, faster. AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new o?ces opened in the last year alone, o?ers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
Since our early days, AlphaSights has been driven by the belief that improving access to knowledge is the key to accelerating progress towards a safer, healthier, and better future for people and organizations worldwide. Day in and day out, our teams help our clients enhance their thinking and improve their decision-making, by connecting them with industry experts who have the knowledge our clients seek. Our global teams, working across seven offices, enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making AlphaSights an energetic, challenging and rewarding place to work.
* Develop project-based communications plans and refine with guidance
* Manage projects and coordinate workflow
* Generate creative ideas for messaging, campaigns, and audience reach
* Write, curate, and publish content across social and internet platforms; developcontent for internal teams as needed
* Monitor social media channels; respond to comments
* Collaborate with internal clients
* Coordinate internal clients, communications team, vendors, and external resources,including designers, videographers, and writers
* Promote our mission and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture andemployee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
* Bachelor’s degree and outstanding academic credentials from a leading college oruniversity
* 1-3 years’ experience in an internal corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, employee experience and culture or a related position
* High-energy self-starter, naturally spotting vacuums and taking the initiative
* Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
* Understands best practice in effective internal and external communications
* Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy, and proof-reading
* Visual design skills would be a huge plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.