Aclara Technologies LLC is a world-class supplier of smart infrastructure solutions (SIS) to more than 780 water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Aclara SIS offerings include smart meters and other field devices, advanced metering infrastructure and software and services that enable utilities to predict and respond to conditions, leverage their distribution networks effectively and engage with their customers.
We are rapidly expanding at our nationwide warehouse locations, and we are looking for a Junior Level Talent Acquisition Specialist that has experience in fast paced, high call volume environments. The ideal candidate will demonstrate creative sourcing techniques, conduct phone interviews and schedule in-person interviews with our hiring managers at our warehouse sites throughout the country.
* Successfully source and qualify potential employees.
* Conducts either phone screens and/or in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
* Creative, think outside of the box recruitment strategies and willingness to try new things.
* Function in a dynamic environment to achieve success through developing and maintaining a healthy candidate pipeline.
* Maintain professional and courteous communication with prospective candidates to foster long-term relationships.
* Follow standard, documented policies and procedures for all recruiting activity.
* Perform in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative forms of online search (Boolean, Monster, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.).
* Review and understand assigned requirements and prioritize recruitment efforts based on those requirements.
* Utilize Company’s Applicant Tracking System extensively and record all relevant candidate activity and documentation in the candidate database.
* Willingness to travel to warehouse locations to assist Hiring Managers with onsite interviews if needed (travel up 30% during launches)
* 1-3 years of experience working within a high-volume recruiting organization.
* Experience in high call volume environment.
* Must be experienced using advanced technical skills to solve problems such as communicating through all mediums and collaborating through the use of technology
* Ability to work independently as well as with recruiting team.
* Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong relationship building skills.
* Strong customer service skills and positive attitude.