Customer Support Associate
Job Posting Details
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders - so people and businesses can send and receive any currency effortlessly, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Our fantastic Customer Support team is growing so we are looking for new team members who are passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment. We are looking for people who are passionate, understand the urgency of start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
* Understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
* Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
* Understand the need to meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile for customers
* Look for constant improvement and ways to improve processes
* Be honest, able to own up to your mistakes, and never break promises
* Be fun to work with and have a friendly personality
* Provide world class customer support via chat, email, phone and social media
**What we're looking for**
* Previous customer support experience preferably in banking, internet or telecom industries, or international customer care centre
* Excellent verbal & written language skills
* Fluent proficiency in Portuguese speaking
* Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
* Strong attention to detail
* We work day and night so you need to be flexible in working hours
* We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience, if they have a passion for helping customers
* A high school diploma or GED equivalent
* Great typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required)
* Must be legally authorized to work in the US
* Any other extra language is an advantage
* Minimum 1-year customer service experience preferred
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
$14 p/h. All-expenses-paid company holidays in Europe. Paid holidays. Medical, dental care, vision, life insurance, LTD, travel assistance, and an EAP program. 401k. Stock options. PTO, sick time, birthday off, volunteer day off.