- Responsible for initiating, planning, organizing and directing all marketing and development activities for SummitStone Health Partners. Such activities include but are not limited to seeking and securing funding from private individuals and organization; applying for, maintaining, monitoring and renewing grants, coordinating the marketing of SummitStone Health Partners services and programs and coordinating all public relations activities.
- Prepares an annual marketing and fund raising plan to secure grants, funds and gifts, with short and long-range goals to meet funding objectives and enlist support from the Board of Directors, key staff and volunteers.
- Guides, advises and coordinates all fund raising personnel and activities.
- Coordinates all monetary contributions and major gifts, such as donations, memorials, planned giving, direct mail solicitations and similar strategies.
- Researches local, state and federal grant opportunities.
- Develops and coordinates all grant activities, working with key community partners and identifies potential contributors from past records, individual contacts, and knowledge of the community.
- Will encourage individuals, corporations and foundations to contribute through endowments, trusts, donations of gifts-in-kind, bequests, or other means of contributing.
- Works with staff to organize and coordinate annual fund drives and events.
- Manages donor data base and recognition program.
- Coordinates all marketing and public relations personnel activities.
- Provides assistance to staff in writing speeches, letters or articles for the public.
- Promotes programs, services and education about our mission, value and accomplishments to the community.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance of positive relationships with business, organizations, media and general public.
- Coordinates the development and maintenance e of marketing and public relations including publications, brochures, web page refinement, articles luncheons, auctions and tours.
- Serve as the official spokesperson for the organization.