Offering more degree programs and specializations than any other art and design university, SCAD is uniquely qualified to prepare talented students for professional, creative careers.
The successful candidate will teach students to unite narrative with illustration, blending tradition and cutting-edge digital distribution in classes that range from human anatomy to Web comics.
* Terminal degree in sequential art or a related field
* Publication credits
* Strong portfolio that reflects visual storytelling skills and displays a high degree of technical ability
* Proficiency in digital coloring and production standards
* Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Mac-based operating systems
* Industry experience in concept art for games preferred
* College-level teaching is preferred
Apply to SCAD (Part-time Professor of Sequential Art (adjunct))
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.