We believe in the power of data. But after years of working in hospitals we’ve seen it make things harder for frontline teams when it should be making healthcare work better. That’s why we founded Qventus.
Qventus is looking for Sales Executives to build excitement and engage prospective customers to drive product adoption. The role requires the ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical and operational concepts in a value oriented way to non-technical and technical audiences. The right candidate has a history of high sales performance and is passionate about making our healthcare system more efficient.
* Develop and execute a territory sales plan that maps to company go-to-market strategy
* Work with inside sales and marketing to ensure prospect interaction metrics – quality and quantity - are met/exceeded
* Manage sales process from initial interaction through to close
* Accountable for achieving a territory sales target
* Quickly become expert on the product use cases, underlying technology platform and future vision and lead conversations with a wide range of health system contacts
* Lead product demonstrations that communicate complex technical and operational concepts using crisp, easy to understand, value oriented language/stories
* Collaborate with company leadership and the go-to-market team to continually evolve and improve product packaging, positioning and pricing
* Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to define and evolve sales process, market approach strategy, target account definition, etc.
* 6+ years experience selling technology into hospitals, health systems and/or large provider organizations
* Basic understanding of hospital operations
* Track record of exceeding sales goals in an unstructured/new sales environment
* Experience in early stage companies or new product launch areas
* Ability to convey complex ideas to end users and functional leaders using examples, anecdotes and stories
* Ability to deliver compelling product demonstrations that translate complex technical concepts to the day-to-day needs of non-technical audiences
* Naturally curious and analytical
* Previous experience selling complex solutions to hospital COOs, CNOs, CIOs, CMIOs, physician department heads (ED, OR, etc.) and other hospital operations leaders (preferred)
* Experience working in high recurring revenue software sales environments (preferred)