ProQuest connects researchers with vetted, reliable information. As a leading technology provider, ProQuest drives better outcomes for researchers and greater efficiency for the libraries and organizations that serve them. Our cloud-based solutions are a gateway to the world’s knowledge and enable researchers, students, and librarians to discover, access, share, create, and manage information.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for overall customer account management of all products, including order and renewal support, product provisioning and providing superior service to all customers.
* Maintain a valued, partner relationship with the customer and sales throughout the lifecycle of the account and/or orders
* Provide proactive, seamless customer support and coordinate responses with other internal departments or external vendors
* Troubleshoot customer inquiries to develop and provide solutions that will satisfy customer’s needs
* Respond with a high degree of professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Provide account maintenance support of online and traditional products, such as IP maintenance, usage, claims processing, etc.
* Seamlessly manage large or complex orders that are unable to flow through Order Cloud, identifying the appropriate process for completion and ensuring a high level of accuracy
* Provision product access based on contract details and customer requirements
* Initiate the customer onboarding process, communicating authentication information and other relevant information
* Foster and manage vendor relationships for their support needs
* Analyze and prioritize current workloads based on urgency, received dates, revenue, etc. to ensure that department and business deadlines are met
* Other duties as assigned
* Experience in a high-volume customer service organization, preferably serving global customers
* Bachelors’ degree preferred with at least 1-3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proven skills with MS Office Suite of products.
* Knowledge of SalesForce.com or similar tool
* Excellent interpersonal skills: able to forge strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Energetic and positive attitude
* Ability to learn and adjust to new things very rapidly.
* Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who has the ability to work independently as well.
* Shares knowledge readily and recognizes own need to learn. Ability to learn new products quickly and to adapt to changes in delivered services.
* Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting, etc.)
* High attention to detail and proven organization and administration skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments with a high degree of accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to adjust work schedule to meet month end deadlines
Apply to ProQuest (Customer Service Representative)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.