PriceSpider provides brand manufacturers Where-to-Buy solutions that deliver accurate, real-time data using a proprietary spidering technology. It comes with extensive reporting which allows a brand to see information on sales through the reseller channel, price history, MAP monitoring, ratings, reviews and more.
The Front End Web Developer is responsible for producing high fidelity, responsive, front end web code that represents approved visual designs for multiple client projects. This position works with the design and implementation team to streamline the design implementations process for optimal, high quality, end-user engagement and utility.
* Produce clean and technically accurate files
* Produce effective, functional and deliverable web projects within project time constraints
* Create final web assets and files to be delivered to client production web sites
* Accept feedback and adapt work product to maximize end-user value and ease of use
* Effectively communicate with Project Managers, Designers, Platform Developers and QA Testers in a collaborative and team-spirited manner
* Optimize work product for desktop, tablet and mobile publishing
* Accountable for the technical accuracy and quality of their own work
* Thorough understanding of dynamic HTML, HTML5 and responsive design
* Excellent command of the standard browser document object model (DOM)
* Well versed in leveraging back-end API’s and framework to integrate server-side capabilities into front-end code (e.g. jQuery, REST API’s, app mash-ups)
* Ability to meet deadlines and production schedules with a continuous flow of client projects
* Exceptional focus and follow-through with proven track record of efficiency and productivity
* Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and adjust task approach based on schedule time available
* Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and clients
* An eye for detail in design and implementation
* Strong communication skills
* Additional skills considered a plus: Node.js and SASS
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.