As a Paytronix Technical Documentation Coordinator, you are responsible for a wide range of system documentation, internal documentation, and on-line content for client use. Writing is a critical part of the role. Equally important is soliciting and coordinating contributions from other people within the company. We expect the successful candidate will be equal parts technically curious (to learn the Paytronix technology), skilled collaborator, and excellent communicator (written and verbal). The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have organized technical knowledge in past roles and show a capability to appropriately prioritize multiple projects.
* Write technical documents for internal and external use.
* Coordinate the creation and maintenance of the content utilized by the client services group for personnel training and reference.
* Coordinate the creation and maintenance of the content utilized by Paytronix clients through the support web site, including articles and training “videos”.
* Recommend and implement processes for content creation and management.
* Internal documents are usually wiki articles to support knowledge transfer to Paytronix employees.
* External documents are training documents, release notes, and knowledge base articles.
**The kind of experience you'll need:**
* Well-honed verbal and written communication skills with minimum 2 years of technical documentation experience.
* Proven written communicator with technically complex topics.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with wide range of personalities.
* BS or BA degree or Associates degree with appropriate experience
* Relevant documentation work experience within a technical organization (preferably software or I/T).
* Demonstrated team-based project experience.
* Proficiency with “wiki”-based documentation management.
**The kind of extra stuff that would be nice:**
* Experience in one of the following industries: restaurants (hospitality), convenience stores, and / or marketing.
* Knowledge of software development and testing.
* Experience with client service including the delivery of training sessions.
Apply to Paytronix (Technical Documentation Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.