OSIsoft is a global leader in operational intelligence. We deliver an open enterprise infrastructure, the PI System™, to connect sensor-based data, systems and people. OSIsoft has installations in 127 countries and is widely used across manufacturing, energy, utilities, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, data centers, facilities and the process industries, as well as the public sector and the federal government.
Our Engineering team is looking for a talented web developer with strong experience in the latest web technologies to help us build our cutting-edge, next generation UI. As part of a small Agile team, some of the tough challenges you’ll be sure to encounter include creating advanced, data-driven UIs for our integration technologies. Our tech stack includes an Angular front-end driven by a C# backend and more.
* Work with product managers and UX designers to understand the use cases of our customers in order to establish requirements for products, enhancements, new features, and case studies.
* Architecting and designing new and existing apps.
* Developing, coding, and debugging software.
* Development of automated unit and functional tests.
* Product design and implementation presentations to team members and management.
* Technical support of products including direct customer support and escalated issues.
* Product behavior and implementation documentation, including design whitepapers and end user documentation.
* Technical advancement via self-motivated research, formal training and course work, and technical conferences.
* BS in a STEM discipline. Preferably Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
* Familiarity with modern Web UI tools and technologies: Angular, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS/SCSS/LESS, Jasmine
* Strong understanding of computer operating systems such as: Microsoft Windows; desktop and server, Unix, Linux
* Strong understanding of complex software concepts such as: Dynamic Web Applications, REST, MVC, Inter-process communication, Asynchronous I/O, Concurrent code execution, Object oriented design and Interface design, High performance computing
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.