Metova is a privately held leading technology company creating world-class mobile, web and cybersecurity technology services for customers ranging from government entities to Fortune 500 companies and prominent startups.
The Developer is a member of a technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering valuable software. This will involve adhering to technical standards, company values, and industry best practices. Your success in this position will require you to set and meet appropriate expectations with customers and delight customers by anticipating their needs. You will be accountable for meeting commitments and producing quality, tested software. High output, driven developer, able to work in a team setting.
* Deep understanding and experience with the Agile principles and methodologies
* Android Studio/Gradle
* Git (Bitbucket/SourceTree)
* Communicating with RESTful APIs
* Solid understanding of OOD and OOP
* Unit/UI testing (Espresso/Mockito/Robotium)
* Google guidelines and services (granular permissions, GCM, etc)
* Software design patterns, such as Producer-Consumer and MVP
* Goal-oriented thinking and ability to perform root cause analysis to solve problems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective time management and conflict resolution skills
* Experience working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and follow up effectively
* Experience with JNI a bonus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.