* Takes the initiative to act quickly, professionally, and is flexible when managing many tasks simultaneously
* Uses problem solving techniques, tact, pleasant demeanor, and discretion when handling telephone calls, documents, correspondence, or visitors and customers
* Manage complex calendars and scheduling across various time zones
* Coordination of complex travel plans
* Types and proofreads correspondence, reports, and forms; corrects grammar and formatting errors; drafts brief correspondence of a routine nature; and occasionally assists with putting presentations into final format
* Meeting planning including conference calls with multiple parties globally, including effective coordination of audio conferences, video conferences, training sessions and other meetings including scheduling, agendas, meeting materials, catering when appropriate, set-up, minutes, and starting the meeting etc.
* Support efforts in establishing standard operating procedure for assigned projects.
* Conducts or participates in special projects as needed
* Interacts with peers, senior and middle management, vendors, clients, and customers on a frequent basis
* Handle sensitive or confidential information appropriately
* Identify issues in documents, memos, correspondences, and telephone calls while recommending alternatives and executing an alternative when appropriate
* Apply knowledge of business and department objectives and priorities
* Create documents, proof, update, scan, copy, file, proactively maintain, etc.
* Attends team meetings, taking notes on discussion points and action items-ensuring proper follow through
* Expense management and reporting as needed
* Work independently and proactively to solve problems
* High attention to detail and work accuracy for the above referenced tasks and projects
* Cognizant of business priorities, personnel, and company practices
* Other responsibilities as needed