Exiger assists organizations worldwide with practical advice and technology solutions to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities.
Exiger has an immediate opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join the Global Administrative Team. The role requires providing executive administrative support to the Managing Director, President Analytics; Senior Vice President, Partner Development; and Vice President, Global Head, IT and Security.
* Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for executives including: multiple heavy calendar management for internal and external meetings; completing and reconciling expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings and travel.
* Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
* Prepare and develop content for memos, letters, presentations, and other documents to Exiger standard. Taking notes in internal meetings and external meetings as necessary.
* Answer, screen and direct telephone calls.
* Coordinate visitors through building security process, as well as receive and direct guests as appropriate
* Copying, organizing, filing and transmission of documents
* Ability to learn new software solutions related to time and expense management
* Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
* Plans, coordinates and ensures schedules are followed and respected.
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Works closely and effectively with executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the parties updated.
* Cover other administration staff during busy periods, sickness and leave. Liaise with global administrative staff in other Exiger offices supporting the wider team working across different time zones.
**Knowledge & Skills**
* A self-starter, with strong communication skills and work ethic.
* High level of initiative and self-motivation.
* Attention to detail and strong written and communication skills.
* Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple activities, projects, and support multiple key executives.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of internet and intranet applications.
* Ability to manage client situations, responds promptly to needs, solicits feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
* Ability to liaise with clients and their teams for follow up and efficient team building
* Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
* Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
* Confident, personable and adaptable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Familiarity with Apple is preferable
* Ability to work well under pressure and effectively prioritize own work load
* Analytical and Research skills and experience working with technical teams a plus
**Professional Experience Required**
* Degree from a college or technical school.
* A minimum of three years of experience in an office environment required.
* Computer proficient with mastery of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.