LiveIntent is a smarter way to market and advertise in email. The LiveIntent platform helps over 1100 top brands deliver marketing and advertising messages in logged-in media to over 140MM unique, engaged people each month, in emails sent by over 1300 top US publishers and brands to their loyal subscribers. LiveIntent was recognized in both 2014 and 2015 as the second fastest growing company in NYC (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.)
The Customer Engagement Professional is responsible for generating prospect meetings that build the pipeline for the sales organization. The Customer Engagement Professional will be responsible for executing account-based new business campaigns. The primary objective of these campaigns is to create prospect interest and establish a business need that culminiates in a meeting for a Sales Director. The Customer Engagement Professional will set net new meetings via cold calls, emails, and social networks, primarily LinkedIn. Each message should communicate value with relevant, precise and concise use cases and success stories. Once interest has been established and a meeting has been set, the Customer Engagement Professional will hand off to sales directors to close an IO or agreement.
* Work closely with two or more Sales Directors to grow new business from targeted account lists
* Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call, email or LinkedIn message
* Schedule a minimum of 30 qualified meetings for Sales Directors per quarter, and provide information including but not limited to decision maker, buying cycle, needs assessment/answers to discovery questions, and KPIs before handoff
* Determine the most effective messaging approach by matching contacts by vertical or by persona to LiveIntent success stories and message sequences that are most likely to resonate and generate interest
* Demonstrate an understanding of LiveIntent’s ideal customer profile/personas. You will be expected to pass ongoing certification sessions that prove that he or she can communicate the LiveIntent value proposition with spirit and enthusiasm
* Act as an expert story teller that can engage prospects and setup a meeting using specific branded case studies
* Work across multiple industries and verticals (including Retail, Travel, Financial, Entertainment, etc).
* Ensure that Salesforce and other tools are kept up to date and all relevant data is logged, and adhere to all systems and sales processes
* Use your CRM dashboard to review and evaluate your own daily progress against goals for calls, emails, LinkedIn inmails, and other activity
* 1+ years of experience in a market/sales development role
* Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
* Experience making a minimum of 60 cold calls per day, and proven track record of achieving measurable monthly lead development goals with a senior level audience
* Experience successfully researching managing inbound and outbound prospecting activities
* Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, and marketing automation platforms
* High level of energy and interest in working in a fluid environment
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Previous experience prospecting for an Enterprise SaaS or Digital Advertising company a plus
Apply to LiveIntent (Customer Engagement Professional)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.