Since 1987, Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management software has been trusted by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide to manage, secure and share information. As a privately-held company based in California, Laserfiche develops solutions for capture, workflow, forms, e-signatures and case management that help organizations drive business value—and make timely, informed decisions.
The Laserfiche Global Marketing Manager will work with our corporate HQ team to develop strategies and implementation plans for promoting Laserfiche software around the globe. You will work with marketing teams to develop materials, conduct market research and develop strategies to improve overall international sales.
You will leverage your marketing experience to communicate the company's products and raise awareness of our brand in target markets. The role will involve a wide range of marketing activities and will act as the voice of Laserfiche International in our corporate headquarters.
* Communicate corporate plans and programs to all international offices and teams
* Bring the global and regional perspective to our HQ teams to ensure all views are considered in go-to-market plans
* Manage and organize marketing activities to support each global region, including, but not limited to: event planning, advertising, lead generation, SEM, SEO, webinars, trade shows and exhibitions
* Communicate marketing material including press releases, customer stories, position papers and brochures
* Manage and coordinate Co-op Marketing Program
* Conduct market research, analyze branding and sponsorship opportunities
* Contribute to, communicate and execute global Marketing Calendar
* Provide input into the global digital marketing and social media programs
* College degree in related discipline, international business degree or MBA is a plus
* 7+ years of relevant work experience
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, research, analytical and brand experience
* Proven knowledge of international markets, cultures and exposure is desired, in-region experience is a plus
* Must be comfortable working with computer systems, marketing software and with teams located around the world