Itential is an innovative software and services company whose purpose is to help network operators simplify operations and realize the promise of automation. The move to automation has been a lengthy and difficult journey. Despite its many promises, automation has introduced complexity to both networks and supporting applications. It has evolved from scripting and templates to models for network programmability.
* Design and develop new features for the Pronghorn application platform
* Work directly with the Product Architect and CTO on vision and requirements
* Act as a senior mentor for junior developers
* Execute effective Agile processes and work with project teams on their priorities
* Track and own software quality metrics (defect rates, code/test coverage, etc.)
* Promote Continuous Improvement/Continuous Development practices
* Experience within the MEAN stack, with a focus on Node.js
* Strong knowledge of services (mostly RESTful)
* Experience working in Agile development environment focused on CI/CD
* OSS, telecommunications, and networking experience a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.