At iconectiv, we envision a world without boundaries, where the ability to access and exchange information is simple, secure and seamless. As the authoritative partner of the communications industry for more than 30 years, our market-leading solutions enable the interconnection of networks, devices, and applications for more than one billion people every day.
Develop and maintain an Amazon hosted web portal, which is a cloud-based web front end that will manage customer data. Address complex problems arising in development and support of the systems and users. Develop and review design and other process documents. Participate in and support off hours production and operations activities. Support customer care center in resolving user technical issues.
* Requires at least 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 1 year of related experience with a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
* Programming experience required in:
* Web technology, specifically CSS and bootstrap
* GUI frameworks and technologies Angular2 and Node.JS
* Relational database system, including Oracle and MySQL
* Strong experience in using AWS (Amazon's web hosting platform)
* Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
* Strong experience in working on Linux/UNIX OS platforms
* Experience in all phases of software development life cycle
* Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills required
* Experience in any of the following is a plus:
* Proxy server configuration and maintenance
* Shell Scripting
* Experience in working with Operations team and customer support is a plus
* Ability to self-learn new technologies and incorporate them in the development
* Ability to work with teams and independently
* Mobile development experience is a plus
* Telecom experience is a strong plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.