Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISRG), headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is the global technology leader in robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. Intuitive Surgical develops, manufactures and markets robotic technologies designed to improve clinical outcomes and help patients return more quickly to active and productive lives. The Company's mission is to extend the benefits of minimally invasive surgery to the broadest possible base of patients.
The Customer Service Specialist provides front line support to our customers in a fast paced and dynamic environment. To achieve success, the candidate must possess a passion for delivering a world class experience to our customers and have a proactive approach in every interaction. This person will ensure customer expectations are met in a helpful and positive manner for a variety of inquiries. Great things are happening at Intuitive Surgical and we look forward to hearing from the right candidate!
* Support a high volume of external and internal customer inquiries through multiple channels including, phone, email, online, chat and fax
* Transact all order management activity and provide knowledgeable answers to questions about Intuitive products, pricing, availability, order status and policies
* Successfully resolve routine problems and inquires with poise, professionalism, and genuine desire to make things right.
* Manage intake of product returns and exchanges, complaints, and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements on all service transactions
* Collaborate with internal departments to meet customer needs and ensure a positive customer experience
* Actively identify areas for process improvement and optimization that will drive department efficiency and create value for our customers
* Produce and provide applicable reporting as necessary
* Complete projects as assigned and general administrative functions
* Foster and contribute towards a positive culture
* High school diploma or equivalent; minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service role and/or order management environment
* Exhibit a strong work ethic, professionalism, positive attitude and proactive approach to servicing customers and co-workers.
* Proven ability to provide a great customer experience through written and verbal phone skills
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. SAP, SAP/CRM and SalesForce.com a plus
* Experience working with Field Sales and Service a plus
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and work independently in a high paced environment
* Typing skills
Apply to Intuitive Surgical (Customer Service Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.