Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is a low cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for individuals, advisors, prop trading groups, brokers and hedge funds. IB's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 100 markets worldwide from a single IB Universal account.
Interactive Brokers is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for our Web Development Group to develop, document and maintain test cases for our customer facing systems.
The successful candidate must be proficient with writing scripts for automated functional and regression testing of these applications. The QA process will include development of test cases, test plans and test scripts. The candidate must be highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
* Internship as a quality assurance analyst or 1 year of working experience
* Experience with Selenium or Java
* Exposure to UNIX/Linux, SQL, JUnit
* Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
* Self-motivated and directed
Apply to Interactive Brokers (Junior Quality Assurance Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.