GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 7 million people use GoodRx’s website and popular mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S.
GoodRx is seeking a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to formalize our QA function from the ground up. This includes writing and testing scripts and frameworks, as well as overseeing our existing testing environment and protocols across all products. This role, the first of its kind at GoodRX, is a great opportunity for a hacker who enjoys breaking code and finding exposures. This individual will work closely with all teams to create highly scalable systems and ensure we continue to delight all GoodRx customers. Note that the position leans more toward testing than engineering, and requires advanced manual testing skills with an ability to transition to automation where appropriate.
* Evaluate current testing environment and protocols; conduct testing, maintenance, and validation on all software products
* Create and test new scripts and frameworks from scratch
* Perform and maintain software builds and configuration management controls throughout development and implementation
* Partner with product and engineering teams to review system requirements, technical design documents and create test plans and cases
* Recommend the testing tools and platform; oversee implementation and tracking of each
* Oversee the design and maintenance of the company’s QA platform and debugging processes; perform regression testing and debugging directly as necessary.
* Analyze and document test results and create detailed defect reports
* Verify code patches and bug fixes.
* 5+ years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
* 4+ years of experience using a framework for automating tests for front end, API’s and Backend, such as Selenium, JMeter, QATraq, etc
* 2+ years of Python, shell experience
* Expert knowledge of writing technical documentation/defects and issues
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Proficient in writing comprehensive test plans
* Solid knowledge of SQL and how to turn data into meaningful results
* Hands on experience with software and mobile testing
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.