Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 500,000 points of retail distribution. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account.
The Technical Project Manager will analyze, monitor, and support assigned Transaction Processing platform while driving customer satisfaction from both the Merchants and the Customers. This position is the focal point to the platforms ensuring operational and process excellence.
* Continuously monitor the platform for operational excellence elements for process improvements
* Own the platform and grow the knowledge of the Merchants residing on the platform driving for customer satisfaction
* Create complex SQL queries and understand SQL scripts
* Parse, analyze and understand system log files
* Able to proactively address system issues that have potential impact for the corporation
* Plan solutions and coordinate with development team
* Provide design considerations and write technical requirements
* Collaborate with QA testing in the research and writing of test cases along with participating in system testing
* Engaged in production deployment for coordination and verification as the owner of the platform
* Owner of platform and knowledgeable of all operational and maintenance activities up to monitoring the efforts
* Create and maintain documentation on the platform, such as platform details, playbooks, escalation procedures, and any other that becomes a necessity
* Creation of current state of system flow that will be used as an artifact for future development and troubleshooting
* 3-5 years in the payment industry
* Work effectively alone and in team environments with quality and timely results
* Develop strong partnerships with Customers
* Able to work under tight deadlines while providing high-quality work
* Customer Service orientation with the ability to effectively interact with users of all levels
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong research, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
* Support after-hours coverage/escalation
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.