At Hypertherm, we give shape to our customers’ vision with the world’s leading industrial cutting solutions. Every day we help individuals and companies around the world envision better, smarter and more efficient ways to produce the products that shape our world.
The Director of Compensation & Benefits is the leader of a dynamic global Human Resource team, and responsible for formulating global strategy and philosophy for our total rewards programs to attract, motivate and retain top talent in each of our global markets.
Leading the Total Rewards team this position will be responsible for the strategy, planning, communication and the administration of Hypertherm’s total rewards, initiatives, policies, programs, practices and procedures for all global associates.
* Develop, implement, and administer global compensation programs and incentive philosophy. Monitor external trends in total rewards trends globally to offer equitable compensation programs and packages.
* Identify and implement competitive, creative (break-through) cost effective benefits.
**Health & Wellness:**
* Oversee all programs and initiatives intended to benefit the health and well-being of Hypertherm associates. Includes the management of an on-site medical center and wellness programs.
* Optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes.
* Provide strategic leadership and support a team of highly skilled Human Resource professionals (compensation, benefits, wellness and HRIS).
* Maintain a working knowledge of legislation that may affect compensation, benefits and payroll policies/practices. Oversee compliance with legal requirements globally.
* If you are passionate about total rewards and a strategic leader with over 10 years’ experience in all areas of total rewards, preferably for a global manufacturing company, check us out!
* Experience in leveraging total rewards initiatives to support the overall business vision and objectives.
* Successful candidate must be comfortable being a hands-on, proven leader, collaborative and innovative in the total rewards field.
* BA/BS required (MBA or equivalent preferred),
Apply to Hypertherm (Director of Compensation and Benefits)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.