Guidepoint is a leading expert network firm connecting business decision-makers with experts around the world. Since our inception in 2003, we’ve arranged more than a half million interactions between our clients and experts. We support clients in identifying critical insights through a suite of services including phone consultations, in-person meetings, custom surveys and proprietary data products.
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Manager who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partners with organization leaders to select the best talent. This individual will lead the recruiting function within the organization and be innovative in their approach used to recruit and select top talent. The Recruiting Manager provides leadership and guidance in developing and implementing a cohesive global recruiting strategy.
* Manage and oversee full life cycle recruiting for all open positions at all levels to include: research, sales, technology, marketing and campus
* Deliver and execute the successful design, implementation and management of programs related to sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding for experienced and entry level hires
* Develop a deep understanding of staff positions and establish partnerships with managers and department leaders
* Maintain recruiting tracking databases for statistical analysis on all campus hires, intern conversions, branding ROI, and on-boarding effectiveness
* Establish and maintain strategic relationships with staffing agencies that are the most beneficial to the organization
* Anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organization and develop an active candidate pipeline
* 3-5 years of campus and lateral recruiting experience. Demonstrating strong capacity for successfully working with high volume recruitment and branding campaigns
* Prior experience planning, directing, and leading recruiting and new hire events
* Demonstrated experience in managing large scale campus and internal events with multiple stakeholders.
* Proven excellence in project management skills: prioritizing workload, planning and organizing, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery
* Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Results focused, continually seeking to exceed expectations
* Working knowledge of employment law and HR practices required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.