Guidepoint is a leading expert network firm connecting business decision-makers with experts around the world. Since our inception in 2003, we’ve arranged more than a half million interactions between our clients and experts. We support clients in identifying critical insights through a suite of services including phone consultations, in-person meetings, custom surveys and proprietary data products.
This position offers an opportunity to work on challenging development projects in a highly collaborative team environment. Guidepoint is seeking a full-time PHP Developer to join its top-flight web development team. Our web development team is a highly collaborative organization consisting of developers and engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skill and a passion for quality.
* Weigh-in on database schema design
* Develop web applications using PHP & JS
* Follow and enforce coding standards and best practices (PSR-1)
* 3-5 years experience developing web based applications in PHP and LAMP stack
* Experience using MS SQL Server other relational databases.
* Problem solver and go getter
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
**Other desirable, but not required, skills include:**
* Familiarity working on Linux operating system
* Experience working with an open source framework (Zend, Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, etc.) and MVC
* Knowledge of caching platforms
* Familiarity with Lucene/Solr
* Knowledge of typical development tools such as IDEs/debuggers, code repositories, bug tracking system
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.