Guidepoint is a leading expert network firm connecting business decision-makers with experts around the world. Since our inception in 2003, we’ve arranged more than a half million interactions between our clients and experts. We support clients in identifying critical insights through a suite of services including phone consultations, in-person meetings, custom surveys and proprietary data products.
The Healthcare Research Analyst will work alongside Research Project Managers in completing research requests for clients who are financial analysts at institutional investment firms, major consultancy groups, and biotech/pharmaceutical/medical device manufacturers.
* Research, identify, and recruit appropriate healthcare specialists for customized client requests.
* Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals in our Network of Advisors.
* Arrange phone consultations and meetings between Network Advisors and clients.
* Quickly familiarize himself/herself with various therapeutic areas, biotech and pharmaceutical companies, clinical trials, drug approval procedures, and regulatory issues in order to facilitate research.
* A science or science-related degree from a top-tier university w/a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
* Research experience or data management.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and textually.
* Broad based knowledge of the healthcare industry.
* Work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, healthcare consulting, private equity, equity research, asset/portfolio management, is highly valued but not necessary.
* Familiarity with medical research databases (ASCO, MEDLINE, ClinicalTrials.gov, PubMed, etc.).
* Proficient in the use of the internet for research.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere.
* A desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
**Favored applicants will have:**
* Ability to think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth.
* Initiative and ability to handle increasing responsibility over time.
* Ability to utilize superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Exceptional web-based research skills.
* Solid organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.