Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
* Work with product teams on new ideas, help with designs and estimates.
* Work with micro-services teams on RESTful API designs - assist with future scripted API’s and websocket investigations.
* Continuously look for new technologies and approaches for the team - help us keep ahead.
* A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools.
**Required Skills & Experience:**
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* 5 plus years of experience with software development and/or web development.
* Ability to deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI) across multiple browsers and multiple mobile devices (phone, tablet, laptop)
* Proficiency developing asynchronous code using Ajax and promises.
* A solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
**Bonus Skills & Experience:**
* JS templating engines like Handlebars, Jade, EJS, Mustache
* ECMAScript 2015 (“ES6”)
* Functional and/or Reactive Programming
* Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or Brunch.
* Node.js and NPM
* Video and/or audio streaming and playback.
* iOS and Android mobile development.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.