Exiger assists organizations worldwide with practical advice and technology solutions to prevent compliance breaches, respond to risk, remediate major issues and monitor ongoing business activities.
The Business Development Associate will spend time in Business Development, Project Management, and Account Administration for Exiger Analytics. The Business Development Associate will play an integral role in identifying and managing client relationships, as well as creating and presenting presentations. Associates are expected to have an interest in sourcing industry partnerships and possess strong analytical skills and effective communication skills. The team works in a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment.
* Gain a thorough understanding of Exiger and the business.
* Develop a thorough understanding of Exiger products and services to the market.
* Responsible for leading clients through entirety of sales process.
* Meet sales revenue objectives.
* When necessary, participate in client visits for various opportunities.
* Establish and maintain ongoing client relationships with various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
* Follow relevant current events in order to stay up to date on market trends and competitor analyses.
* Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and other various functional groups, including client-specific proposals when needed.
* Assist in additional opportunity tracking, leads follow-ups, and CRM updating when necessary.
**Knowledge & Skills**
* Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
* Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to effectively handle multiple activities and projects.
* Ability to recognize sales opportunities for other Exiger product lines and offerings.
* Proven ability to work well, both individually and within a team environment.
* Client management skills including responsiveness and attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to address issues promptly and effectively.
* Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
* Understanding of Internet and intranet applications and emerging web technologies.
* Strong initiative and self-motivation.
* Flexibility and willingness to work outside of standard business hours, as needed.
* Availability to travel at least 15% of the time.
**Professional Experience Required**
* Bachelors Degree.
* One to three years of experience selling software as a service (SaaS), industry experience preferred.
* Prior experience in a client-facing role.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Experience with Salesforce preferred.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.